The Geelong Vape Co is an Australian owned and operated business. Outlined below are our policies and warranty information. Please read over carefully and for anymore information on products please see our information section.
A warranty may only be claimed where proof of original purchase is presented, i.e. original purchase receipt or invoice. Under Australian consumer law in the event of a warranty issue you are responsible for the return postage of the product to us.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) are provided in sections 51 to 59 inclusive of the ACL (“Statutory Guarantees”) and the remedies are provided in sections 259 to 266 inclusive of the ACL (“StatutoryRemedies”).
- Liquids: The liquids that we sell at The Geelong Vape Co contain food grade ingredients and are considered consumable, we do not allow returns of liquids because of this reason.
- Coils / Clearomisers / Atomisers - Coils are a consumable item, they are designed to be used and thrown away. We do not have a standard warranty on these items because of this but do offer a "Dead On Arrival" warranty of 24 hours. If you receive your coils and they seem damaged, contact us immediately so we can work out a solution. Sometimes incorrect use of a coil can make it seem broken so please read our info page on coils and priming.
- Batteries - Batteries are another consumable item. We still offer a "Dead On Arrival" warranty for batteries but this is extended to 1 week from receiving the item. Incorrect use or any physical damage to the battery will void this warranty completely. We only supply genuine items for your safety.
Mods/Chargers/Other hardware devices - Each product has its warranty time listed in the user manual, please check the item description carefully. We offer up to 6 months warranty for mods, chargers and other hardware (manufacturers warranty normally surpasses this) . We offer 6-month warranty for starter kits, box mods and 3 month's warranty for atomizers (excluding coils). The warranty starts from the day you receive your items. As soon as you receive your items be sure to check over them to be sure there are no manufacturing faults. We never send anything out knowingly faulty but we are also unable to test every item.
- This warranty will be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
- Customer does not provide original receipt of purchase.
- Product failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair and alteration.
- Product failure or damage caused as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
- Product failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other liquid.
- Product failure or damage caused due to usage with non-genuine components (charger, battery, power cable and so on).
This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to: mouthpiece, cartridge, coils etc.
Nicotine in Australia
In Australia nicotine is classified as a "Schedule 7" substance by the Federal Poisons Act, which prohibits it's supply. You can import your own supply legally but we cannot import, sell or help you with this in any way. Google is your friend here.
We value and respect your privacy, and will never release or sell your information to third parties. You may be contacted in the case of a re-call on any items you may have purchased.
These products are intended for those 18 years of age or older. We will not condone the use of these products by minors and will cancel any order we discover processed by someone under the age of 18.